Tampa Cruis-A-Cade Club
This boat club is designed for families and conveniently located right on the Hillsborough River, with plenty of docking available. On the first Monday of every month, they meet at 7:30 PM. This club has been integrated into the nautical community for a long time, and it welcomes new members. They also rent out their facility for events, featuring a large banquet hall, outdoor grills, a picnic pavillion and tiki huts. There is also a wonderful view of the Hillsborough River.
- Hours: Meetings: 1st Mon of the month, 7:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: http://www.cruisacade.com/membership.html
- Private events: Yes
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: www.cruisacade.com/newsletter.html
- Are there any interesting historical facts about the team?: In the Tampa Bay Area since 1954.