Seminole Heights Branch Library
Founded in 1927 as one of seven city libraries, Seminole Heights Branch Library is located on the corner of Osborn and Central Avenues. It is frequented by neighborhood families and many students from Memorial Middle School and Hillsborough High School, which are across the street.
The current facility was dedicated in 1965. A new facility has been budgeted for $7.3 million and construction is expected to begin as early as 2011. The branch's Friends of the Library group holds regular book sales and works with the neighborhood associations as advocates for the library.
- Hours: Mon, noon - 8pm; Tue, 10am - 8pm; Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Branch established 1927. Current building erected 1965.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Size of collection: 49,937
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs
- Wi-Fi: Free