This McDonald's fast-food restaurant offers easy access for burgers and fries on the go if you are in the Seminole/Tampa area. The staff is friendly and the sandwiches, sides and deserts are up to the expected standards of McDonald's worldwide.
On Sundays McDonald's has a 39 cent hamburger and 49 cent cheeseburger special. On Tuesdays, Happy Meals are $1.99. Breakfast is available weekdays until 10am and until 10:30 on weekends.
Nutritional information is available on any McDonald's food products, while meals can be customized to suit your caloric needs.
This McDonald's has free Wi-Fi. It is located right off I-275 on E. MLK.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and wheelchair access
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers; Quarter Pounder; Big Mac; Big 'n' Tasty; Filet-O-Fish; McChicken; McRib; McNuggets; salads: caesar, Asian, Southwest; breakfast: pancakes; McMuffin; McGriddle; soft drinks; coffee and tea; shakes; dessert
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This Seminole location upholds the values of all McDonald's restaurants worldwide.
- Cuisine: Asian, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Big Mac, regular hamburger and french fries
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Big Mac
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual