Lowry Park is located just south of Lowry Park Zoo along the Hillsborough River. Its 0.9-mile asphalt trail leads visitors along the riverfront, through majestic oak trees and past idyllic picnic spots.
The park's rolling acres are dotted with covered shelters, restrooms, playgrounds and an outdoor concert venue.
Visitors can fish along the pier, grill up a feast or use the boat ramp or canoe launch to take a quick trip up the river.
- Hours: Dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: The trails and pier are accessible.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Boat dock, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables