This casual restaurant in Tiny Tiger Plaza serves breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring traditional Latin and Puerto Rican fare such as empanadillas, quesadillas, fried plantains, alcapurrias de jueyes (fritters stuffed with crab meat) and mofongo (smashed plantains with pork, beef or chicken). The menu also includes Cuban sandwiches, the three-meat Tripleta sandwich and 99-cent meals for children. For an extra-sweet treat, the restaurant carries a sale display of the day's donuts from its next-door neighbor, Nicola's Donuts.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 8am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, Noon - 6pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a parking space in the shopping plaza.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch