La Cabana Antioquena
La Cabana Antioquena specializes in authentic traditional Colombian food, serving specialty Latin dishes like Colombian rotisserie chicken, a variety of grilled seafood dishes and a number of other homestyle dishes inspired by Colombian heritage. Salsa and merengue music play at a discrete volume throughout the restaurant, and patrons have their choice of a full menu in either English or Spanish. The restaurant prides itself in using the freshest ingredients for its authentic Colombian dishes, and providing prompt quality service. You can find La Cabana Antioquena on Armenia Avenue in the Seminole Heights neighborhood, just south of the intersection with Waters Avenue.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible with an open lot and ample parking.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Traditional authentic Colombian food
- Menu link: www.lacabanaantioquena.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Grilled pork loin or chicken with mushroom sauce, New York strip with shrimp in garlic sauce, special seafood rice "cabana"
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Signature dishes: "Lomo de Cerdo a la Plancha," a traditional Colombian recipe for grilled pork loin
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Pollo a la brasa," a traditional Colombian recipe for fall-off-the-bone rotisserie chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual