Located just a couple blocks away from the Hillsborough River, Henry and Ola Park is one of Seminole Height's hidden greenway gems.
Families can enjoy the use of two soccer fields, a softball field, a basketball court and picnic areas. The park also has a community center where the city offers the After School Program (ASAP).
- Hours: Dawn to dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Walkways and bathrooms are accessible.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables