1. - Tampa Bay cycling blogger Alan Snel held a bicycle swap meet Sunday at that attracted a diverse group of cycling enthusiasts.
2. - Find out how you can help Feeding America Tampa Bay in its battle against hunger.
3. - The city council is paving the way for residents to raise their own cluckers.
4. - Luis Alberto Romo, 71, was struck by a CSX train Tuesday morning at North Florida Avenue and East Busch Boulevard and later died from his injuries.
5. - The two individuals in the pictures may be suspects in Wednesday's U.S. Postal worker robbery that took place in Sulphur Springs, according to Tampa Police Department.
6. - A special part of the Seminole Heights community, the garden needs volunteers to help maintain and water the soil.
7. - A SWFBUD member donated $2,000 to Tampa Police for more "Share the Road It's the Law" decals to be applied on Tampa Police cruisers' rear windows.