Attention, drivers: The Florida Department of Transportation recently announced lane closures for the week in Hillsborough.
Here's a rundown of closures from Sunday, Feb. 3 through Saturday, Feb. 9:
- Dale Mabry Highway between Kennedy Boulevard and Hillsborough Avenue; Concrete repair/repaving; Nightly lane closures Monday - Thursday from 9 pm to 6 am.
- Florida Avenue between Busch Boulevard and Linebaugh Avenue; Repaving; Daily lane closures Monday – Friday from 9 am to 4:30 pm.
- Northbound Florida Avenue between Kennedy Boulevard and East Violet Street; Repaving; Northbound lane closures Sunday – Saturday, 24 hours a day.
- Adamo Drive (SR 60) between 14th Street and 22nd Street; Concrete repair/repaving; Nightly lane closures Monday – Friday from 8 pm to 6 am.
- 56th Street between Chelsea Street and Fowler Avenue; Repaving; Nightly lane closures Sunday – Wednesday from 7:30 pm to 7 am and daily lane closures Monday – Wednesday from 9:30 am to 2 pm.
In addition, FDOT officials released updates on I-275-related projects:
- The I-275 widening from SR 60 to the Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa will force closure of two lanes in each direction of I-275 from west of Lois Avenue from 11:30 pm until 5:30 am from Feb. 4-7. Two lanes on southbound I-275 may also be closed from Rome Avenue to Dale Mabry from 10 pm until 5am from Feb. 5-7.
- The exit ramp to southbound Lois Avenue will close permanently on Tuesday. Detour: Exit at Westshore Boulevard, turn right and go north on Cypress Street. Turn right and go east on Lois Avenue.
- One lane may be closed in each direction of Himes Avenue under the interstate from 9 am until 4 pm from Feb. 4-8.
- One lane may be closed in each diredction of Lois Avenue between Cass and Cypress streets from 9am until 4 pm Feb. 5-8.
- Armenia Avenue will be closed under the interstate the weekend of Feb. 8. Detour: Head west on Main Street to Macdill Avenue, south on Macdill to Cypress and then east back to Armenia.
- Daily lane closures will occur on Rome Avenue under the interstate from 9 am until 4 pm Feb. 4-8.
- One lane will be closed in each direction around the clock on Cypress from east of Lois Avenue to west of Dale Mabry Highway from 9 am on Monday, Feb. 4 until 1 pm on Monday, Feb. 11.
- Closures will occur between Floribraska and Busch between Feb. 3-7.
- The northbound exit to westbound Hillsborough Avenue will be closed on Feb. 6.
- At least one lane eastbound and up to two lanes westbound will be closed on Hillsborough avenue between Central and Nebraska avenues from 11 pm until 6 am on Feb. 3-7.
- One lane may be closed on eastbound or westbound Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard between Central and Nebraska from 8 pm until 6 am Feb. 3-7.