- The weather for Saturday in Central Tampa should be a clear, sunny 64 degrees. No excuses — get outside! Sunday looks to be even a little better at 67 degrees.
- Saturday is President Abraham Lincoln’s 202nd birthday. Why not honor Honest Abe by reading about our 16th president and his contribution to our nation’s history.
- You’ve only got two days left to get your sweetie something for Valentine’s Day. Why not skip the chocolate and roses and choose something original from the arts and craft vendors at the ? The market opens at 9 a.m. Saturday.
- On Sunday, you can get your comfort food fix at the first annual chili cook off at the , 5000, N. Central Ave. The market runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the chili contest gets underway at 11:30 a.m. Patch Editor Mike Wells is one of the guest judges.
- You also can get in a little culture on Sunday by taking in the Florida Pro Musica Chamber Ensemble’s “.” The concert will be held at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 509 N. Florida Ave. at 4 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something