IKEA Tampa offers a free activity today (about 20 minutes long) for children under 12. Participants receive a free IKEA Tampa Kids' Academy T-shirt and can eat a free kids' combo meal in the IKEA Tampa cafeteria.
Here's the schedule:
- Sept. 3: Keep your school supplies organized by personalizing a GLIS box.
- Nov. 12: Adorn a RAM frame for your favorite photo.
- Nov. 19: Enjoy story time in the mattress studio. It’s OK to wear your pajamas!
- Nov. 20: Use your handprint to make a festive turkey decoration.
- Nov. 21: Make your own place card to assign your seat for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Nov. 23: Kick-start the holiday season by making your own wrapping paper with MALA paints.
- Dec. 26: Enjoy story time in the mattress studio. It’s OK to wear your pajamas!
- Dec. 27: Make a snowflake as unique as you are.
- Dec. 28: Decorate a party favor for your New Year’s celebration.