1. --A new Seminole Heights eatery opened its doors to the public.
2. --While it's too early to tell the impact Isaac will have on the RNC, officials are watching the storm's path closely.
3. --It's a good bet your school-aged kids know more than you do — and that you know less than you thought you did — about what it takes to name Atlantic basin tropical cyclones, storms and hurricanes.
4. --Hillsborough County residents were urged to prepare as the National Hurricane Center monitored Tropical Storm Isaac this week.
5. --A primer on what you need to know to prepare for severe weather.
6. --Monica Grajales is recreating her San Francisco skin care business in Seminole Heights.
7. --Here is a closer look at the groups looking to make a clear, not so peaceful statement on the streets of Tampa next week.