1. --A look around Seminole Heights Monday morning shows limited damage or power outages in Seminole Heights this morning.
2. --Manager Katie Senkovich of Seminole Heights saw sales go up thanks to the Republican National Convention taking place a few blocks away.
3. --The Tampa Tribune called traffic the “talk of the town,” while Twitter exploded with comments about the commute into downtown as Day 2 of the RNC got under way.
4. --Visitors in town for the 2012 Republican National Convention share their impressions of the Tampa Bay area.
5. --Chuck Kaelin and his college buddies said they don't like where the Republican Party has headed since the days of Ronald Reagan.
6. --Labor Day falls on Sept. 3 this year. What are you doing to commemorate the holiday?
7. --The companies calling 5100 North Florida Avenue home have vacated.