1. — Patch reader Shawn Chastain filmed the dolphins in the Hillsborough River during a recent trip to the park.
2. — The Tampa band with Seminole Heights ties is turning to its fans for help paying for promotion costs around a new album and U.S. tour.
3. — For the past 35 years, has been a haven to travelers in Central Tampa where they can relax and escape from the heat and hustle of one of Florida's biggest cities.
4. — Patch caught up with Smokin' Oaks owner Earl Kelly Jr. to find out how he's liking his new career after a year in the restaurant business. 4
5. — Lowry Park Zoo's 17th Annual Wazoo Beer Fest, ranked in the top 10 of Beer Festivals by USA Today, is on tap for Aug. 4.
6. — After 14 years in the pizza business, Cody Swank has taken over a successful Seminole Heights restaurant and is looking to compound the brand's success.
7. — Supporters from all over the Tampa Bay area came to see President Barack Obama at Hillsborough Community College on Friday, so Patch caught up with local Democrats to get their thoughts on the President's speech.