1. — A Springer Spaniel police dog named Bailey was credited with taking 54 grams of marijuana off the street Tuesday as police searched a car during a traffic stop.
2. — The popular Seminole Heights restaurant celebrated a decade in business with barbeque, music and the opening of a new outdoor bar.
3. — Patch caught up with owners Scott Mattis and Chris Copeland to find out more about what clients can expect when they come in for a trim.
4. — Lowry Park Zoo has a new addition and turned to the public in looking for a name for the baby Babirusa piglet.
5. — Patch up with Culinary Operations Academy instructor Erik Youngs as the program earned "model" status from the National Career Academy Coalition.
6. — Get the complete rundown on crimes in the area with this week's crime blotter.
7. — Following Mitt Romney's suggestion that President Obama can't identify with the populus, Patch asked readers for your thoughts. You responded to the tune of more than 125 comments.