Latest Updates on Debby's Impact on Seminole Heights
Here is everything you need to know.
Tropical Storm Debby came roaring in this weekend, soaking the Bay Area and spoiling weekend plans. Here are the links to all of Patch's storm coverage:
- Seminole Heights Volunteer Helps Out at Red Cross Shelter
- Flood Waters Can Be Deadly
- 5 Tips for Safe Drinking Water During Flood, Storms
- Howard Frankland, Courtney Campbell Open Tues. Morning
- Salvation Army Responds to Tropical Storm Debby
- Tampa Police Cruise Flood Zone in Style
- Tropical Storm Debby Wreaks Havoc Throughout the Bay Area
- Debby Pushes Hillsborough River Into Neighborhoods
- Debby's Track Shifts Again
- Hllsborough Doesn't Declare State of Emergency
- Gov. Scott Declares State of Emergency For Florida
- Tornado Watch Extended Until 11 p.m.
- 4,000 TECO Customers Without Power Monday
- Debby Keeps Tampa Bay on High Alert
- Watch Out For These Roads, Sheriff's Office Advises
- How is Tropical Storm Debby Affecting Seminole Heights?
- Tampa Bay Area Tornado Watch Extended
- Tornado Watch Issued for Tampa Bay Area
- Hillsborough Schools Open on Monday
- Tampa Bay Area Under Tropical Storm Watch
- Need Sandbags? Get Them Here
- Rain From Tropical Storm Debby Soaks Seminole Heights
Let us know how you’re weathering the storm. Post your photos on Patch or add a comment to the comments section.
Stay with Patch for updates on the storm.