FDOT Hosting Webinar for Public on Transportation Projects
The webinar will be held on Thursday, Dec. 13.
From FDOT officials:
District Seven of the Florida Department of Transportation invites you to participate in the Five-Year Tentative Work Program Public Hearing for Fiscal Years July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2018.
The Tentative Work Program covers the next five years of preliminary engineering, right-of-way acquisition, construction, and public transportation projects for Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties and includes Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise projects in these counties.
The hearing will be held on Thursday, December 13 from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm.
The hearing is being conducted as a webinar, (GoToMeeting) which is a live presentation delivered over the internet.
Registration is required prior to joining the webinar. Please visit the website below to register:
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, remote viewing locations are provided at each of the following locations:
- Florida Dept. of Transportation, 11201 N. McKinley Dr, Tampa
- Citrus County: Inverness Gov’t Building, 212 W. Main Street, Inverness
- Hernando County: MPO Offices, 20 N. Main St, Brooksville
- Hillsborough County: MPO Offices, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd., 18th Floor, Tampa
- Pasco County: West Pasco Gov’t Center, 8731 Citizens Dr, New Port Richey
- Pinellas County: MPO Offices, 310 Court Street, Clearwater
Do you plan to attend the webinar? Tell us in the comments.