Patch is teaming up with Feeding America Tampa Bay and local businesses and organizations for a food drive to benefit our friends and neighbors throughout the region who struggle with hunger.
Our Give-A-Ton Food Drive is happening now in Seminole Heights and 18 of our neighboring Patch towns around Tampa Bay.
Want to help? Here's a list of our local partners who are participating in the food drive and are now accepting your donations of non-perishable food items:
- The Canadian Drugstore, 400 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Cleanse Apothecary, 5127 N. Florida Ave.
- Health Mutt, 6116 N. Central Ave.
- Milk n' Honey Tea Room & Gift Shop, 2092 W. Busch Blvd.
- Reservations Gourmet To Go, 4703 N. Nebraska Ave.
- Sherry's Yesterdaze Vintage Clothing & Antiques, 5207 N. Florida Ave.
Stop in at one of these local businesses today, or make a financial contribution to the drive directly on Feeding America Tampa Bay’s website. Just go to the donation page and look for the Give-A-Ton Food Drive option.
Thank you for helping those in need!