Domestic Partnership, Yoga Outdoors and More on Patch Last Week
Catch up on last week's news and features on Patch.
1. Domestic Partnership Registry Begins June 25 - Seminole Heights unmarried couples living together will be able to have some of the same rights as married couples in one month.
2. Atlantic Hurricane Season Gets an Early Start - Stay with Seminole Heights Patch throughout the season for information and updates you need to know about.
3. Red Moped and $3,000 Worth of Appliances Reported Stolen - Recent reports from Tampa Police District 2's and District 3's crime blotters.
4. Try Yoga Outdoors This Summer - Let’s get outside in the warm tropical air and take our practice to the beach, park, pool or on vacation. Yoga can be done almost anywhere with very little equipment, so you can take yoga with you this summer.
5. Meals on Wheels Needs Volunteers - The nonprofit located in Wellswood is seeking volunteers for the summer.